[Xmca-l] Re: [commfac-g] [commdept-g] FW: You're Invited: A virtual event with the authors of The Costs of Connection

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu May 21 14:56:50 PDT 2020

This online conf looks to be relevant to the current discussion along
several dimensions
mike

--

"How does newness come into the world?  How is it born?  Of what fusions,
translations, conjoinings is it made?" Salman Rushdie