[Xmca-l] Re: English version of the Vygotsky's draft on Concrete Human Psychology

Laure Kloetzer laure.kloetzer@gmail.com
Wed May 13 07:40:35 PDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

Many thanks for your quick help with this translation, it shows once more
the wonderful power of this community!
Best regards to all,
LK