[Xmca-l] Re: "sociocultural psychology" ?

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Tue May 12 18:47:10 PDT 2020

That graph from Google shows that usage of the term took off
in 1988. How do we find out who wrote what in 1988?

And Google also tell us that "Socioculturaltheory grew from
the work of seminalpsychologistLev Vygotsky, who believed
that parents, caregivers, peers, and the culture at large
were responsible for developing higher-order functions.
According to Vygotsky, learning has its basis in interacting
with other people," together with a reference. So that is nice.

Andy

*Andy Blunden*
Hegel for Social Movements <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://brill.com/view/title/54574__;!!Mih3wA!XAtiPQXEOK3tz8RHCURqNz0psvv8Js3PxWmYUmHtZyY5j_IK-RqcFDVph7-NJ5i1rCBdtQ$ >
Home Page <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm__;!!Mih3wA!XAtiPQXEOK3tz8RHCURqNz0psvv8Js3PxWmYUmHtZyY5j_IK-RqcFDVph7-NJ5gDytDZfw$ >