[Xmca-l] Re: Zagorsk and consciousness

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Fri May 1 09:57:17 PDT 2020

Hi Laura--

Yes, there is still a lot of interest from many directions in the Zagorsk
experiment. There are a couple of articles in Journal of Russian and East
European Psychology a few years ago critical of Mescheryakov,
I'lyenkov, Mikhailov and colleagues for exaggerating their claims about the
children's initial states. It has had a rocky history in the Post-Soviet
era.

If you visit  the lchc aubio using this link,
https://lchcautobio.ucsd.edu/polyphonic-autobiography/section-4/chapter-9/

it will take you to some helpful links.  Alexander Suvorov is alive and
well, last heard, and accessible by email.  Will wonders never cease.

mike

--
Those who ignore history are bound to repeat it... and so are those who do
For archival resources relevant to the research of myself and other members
of LCHC, visit
lchc.ucsd.edu.  For archival materials and a narrative history of the
research of LCHC, visit lchcautobio.ucsd.edu.