[Xmca-l] Re: Butterfly found

Beth Ferholt bferholt@gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 20:04:05 PDT 2020

After half an hour of watching this I have energy to return to helping my
students to figure out how to navigate our college's transition to distance
learning when they don't all have computers at home!  THANK YOU! Beth

--
Beth Ferholt (pronouns: she/her/hers)
Associate Professor

Affiliated Faculty, Program in Urban Education, CUNY Graduate Center
Affiliated Faculty, School of Education and Communication, Jönköping
University

Email: bferholt@brooklyn.cuny.edu
CC bferholt@gmail.com if writing to CUNY address.
Phone: (718) 951-5205