[Xmca-l] Re: Zagorsk and consciousness

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sun Mar 8 16:42:00 PDT 2020

Wagner, Peg et al -

There are several films here:
https://www.google.com/search?q=suvorov+blind&oq=suvorov+blind&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.6615j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I believe that if you write to him, Sasha Suvorov would be glad to help.
He has continued to be an active scholar/activist in the Putin era.
If you reach him, say hello. :-)
mike

--
Critique is essential to all democracy. Not only does democracy
require the freedom to criticize and need critical impulses. Democracy is