[Xmca-l] Re: Zagorsk and consciousness

Peg Griffin, Ph.D. Peg.Griffin@att.net
Sun Mar 8 09:34:44 PDT 2020

And I meant to say that I thought of Luria’s work because, for me, it always casts “consciousness” and “out-of-awareness” each in the revealing light of the other.  Might do the same for others…

From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Peg Griffin, Ph.D.
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2020 11:58 AM
To: 'eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity' <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Zagorsk and consciousness

About the second question, I’m sure you already know about the following.

Luria’s sort of short book length case studies:

The Man with the Shattered World?

The Mind of a Mnemonist?

And, of course, Luria’s, The Nature of Human Conflicts or Emotion Conflict and Will: An objective study of Organization and Control of Human Behavior.

In addition to CHAT people, many neuroscientists work with Luria’s work.

Peg