[Xmca-l] Re: On "The death of George Floyd".

John Cripps Clark john.crippsclark@deakin.edu.au
Sun Jun 14 14:49:21 PDT 2020

Harshad

I think you are overcomplicating the issues and therefore missing the core

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2020/06/07/like-george-floyd-this-man-was-arrested-for-using-a-counterfeit-bill-but-says-white-privilege-saved-his-life/*5a5a42ad366f__;Iw!!Mih3wA!RVx2pd2QXvrvUTsWUDtzLn9Kc65VkCyF8ChuZRsWZdHTKwI94gjuq4rB5x8ile0rR6yY3g$

John

From: <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of Harshad Dave <hhdave15@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, 14 June 2020 at 8:18 pm
To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
Subject: [Xmca-l] On "The death of George Floyd".

.An analysis of the event of unfortunate death of George Floyd
The unfortunate death of Georg Floyd and subsequent break out of protest, agony and riots are on the head line attention of the people of most of the nations of the world, particularly in the USA and UK.
 I put my following observations and learning from the news/messages, debates on the internet and newspapers on the event. The issue has the following vital steps.
 1. Floyd's past history and the last act of operating a fake currency note.
 2. Police's actions, and one plus other associated officers’ involvement in particular action in which Floyd lost his life.
 3. People's agony spread of the news/video, protests followed, riots broke out, and events of looting and fire took place.
 4. Government's actions against the police officers in phase manner.
 5. Government's actions to restore the law and order.
 6. The root source of the said fake currency bill. (Totally missing in news, debates and discussions.)
 If an event happens and a huge mass of the people gets aggravated due to the event, it is a most promising opportunity for the shopkeepers just harboring in the society. These shopkeepers are always present in any society and they ride on the situation created by such events. Here also, different shopkeepers have opened their shops to push their targets forward. These shopkeepers are the useless buggers with a target to create nuisance on opportunity and claim their benefit behind the curtain to divert and calm down the flood of emotions erupted in a huge mass of population that gets emerged by such unfortunate events.
The flooding hysteria of agony and outburst of hatred in people on such events always provides the required free resource of energy to the shopkeepers to realize their targets. They always regulate and control the flood of agony providing sensitive guidelines, sending hidden representatives among the directionless agonized mass of the people. The guide lines are well designed by the shopkeepers but it has nothing to do with the events but to exert pressure on the ruling crook to sit on the table behind the curtain to negotiate a deal on their demand.
The shopkeepers will negotiate and secure their benefits against their services and compliance to cooperate with ruling crooks by terminating their leadership and stopping to provide sensitive guidelines to the mass. At the same time they render services to slowly divert them to calm down the agitation and ruling crook pays them in terms of benefits negotiated on a table behind the curtain.
There is nothing new in it because rulers of the capitalistic society in its latest socio economic formation have no alternative but to hire services of low moral people (here the shopkeepers) for their survival on the ruling seat. It is the reason we find wealth under the command of low moral people in capitalist society.
If people of present society believe that hysteria and agony of their emotion will sort out the issue, they are mistaken. Such spirit will get exploited by opportunistic people only. A mass mobilization with agony and hatred on any event will never return with any improvement. It requires hard home work during the time (period) before such events take place. This homework might only give insight to reveal the root cause of the same.
Every person in the mass of people that participated the agitation and shared his/her valuable time, energy, perhaps blood and tears should ask a question to himself/herself,
“Where did he/she devote their time and which activities he/she carried out during the last few months/years before the event took place?”
“Did the activities that were carried out and time was devoted have real and practical concern with the demand they present today after the happening of the event?”
If people of any nation with a social system of socio economic formation of 21st century believe that
“Making living of my dream is my concern but how this society and its productive system functions is neither my look out nor it is a subject of interest.”
Presence of such people does not harm them only but contracts an invisible harm to the social system also. They are not aware that they are part of the productive force of this society. If they do not want to take pain and bother to audit the social functioning by their knowledge, there will be many social diseases and “cropping up of the shopkeepers” is one of them.
Even an animal that is careless to detect a change in smell, abnormal sound or movement around it pays hard for it. We established a human society and developed it but it never gives relief from the liability of keeping us alert and watchful on the happenings and functioning of the society. If we stand on a belief that it is not our concern then the death of Floyd gives a message “No it is your concern.”
Harshad Dave
[Email: hhdave15@gamil.com<mailto:hhdave15@gamil.com>]

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.

Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.