[Xmca-l] Re: My Hometown Minneapolis

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Mon Jun 8 20:02:13 PDT 2020

No, the American Century is over, I believe, even if America
can take a leading part in ushering in the new epoch, I
think it will be to release the rest of the world from the
USA's mania to micromanage everyone else. The pandemic was,
I think, the catalyst which brought the issues to the
surface which were bubbling away for a long time. And might
I venture the opinion that the vast investment in this BLM
movement by young "white" people is in large part because
cops kill a hell of a lot of white kids as well, and
everyone is suffering under the system in which African
Americans are victimised.

Andy

*Andy Blunden*
Hegel for Social Movements <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://brill.com/view/title/54574__;!!Mih3wA!XfTCEcJ1wzYZTWcW5Tp6UckspZl27gpvL3O__q3r7BqUNPtb63Zj5n573NaZ979RhOO9Gw$ >