[Xmca-l] Trust networks

Anthony Barra anthonymbarra@gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 08:57:13 PDT 2020

Andy Blunden weighs in honorably on the topic of trust networks:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://tiny.cc/3vziqz__;!!Mih3wA!QQxo6r_Mg3U-WTDWbL8wvKN6U4JgO8YnSc-JS9gXRZWXutKAEgw4Q2Tpwt9gdcw56DrZAA$

Lately, I've been posting more often than intended and thus will slow it
down henceforth.

That said, one subtext to recent conversations and threads, which Andy
called my attention to offline, is this notion of trust networks.
Surprisingly, an xmca archive search yielded zero results for the phrase,
so I figured it's worth sharing Andy's thoughts with you all.

[I would have shared them anyway -- it's Andy after all.]

Thank you, I value the interactions here.

Anthony