[Xmca-l] Re: Jules Payot - The Education of the Will

Ulvi İçil ulvi.icil@gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 15:12:56 PDT 2020

Thank you David.

I went through some parts of the work during the day... there is  something
irritaring in both its content and form...
It is not, I would say, humanistic but rather it aims at creating men who
are needed for the imperialism age of capitalism... kinds of robots...
cold... managers I would say..." workolics" corporate men...
Glorification of work and aims is quite egoistic, individualistic, contrary
to communism.

6 Haz 2020 Cmt 00:58 tarihinde David Kellogg <dkellogg60@gmail.com> şunu