[Xmca-l] Jules Payot - The Education of the Will

Ulvi İçil ulvi.icil@gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 03:54:10 PDT 2020

Can I ask some short comments on this book please?

Is this one of the best in the field? Any other and better?

Is there a comment of Vygotsky on this book?

Any critique from a Marxist dialectical perspective? How distanced was
Payot to Marxism?

It seems to me that the education of the will is quite actual in the
education of today's youth at this stage of capitalism/imperialism.

Thanks.

Ulvi