[Xmca-l] Re: request for help: syllabus for online cross-cultural human development seminar

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sun Jul 26 15:22:13 PDT 2020

Hi

I suggest that anyone with this question write to Kris Gutierrez at
Berkeley.  She and her team conducted an extremely interesting seminar for a
very heterogeneous group of grad students and interested others, the core
ideas of which also ought to work in smaller, groups as well.

mike

--

I[image: Angelus Novus] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelus_Novus__;!!Mih3wA!Q75a8eeprvwd8B1dhazCOPRtQuRl6Alq0zIW1Ru21nYtpve-xtXS5FsBK2C0ApibqNy8RA$ >

The Angel's View of History is looking as plausible in 2020 as it did to
Walter Benjamin & Klee in 1940

Cultural Praxis Website: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://culturalpraxis.net__;!!Mih3wA!Q75a8eeprvwd8B1dhazCOPRtQuRl6Alq0zIW1Ru21nYtpve-xtXS5FsBK2C0ApglzIB1XQ$
Re-generating CHAT Website: re-generatingchat.com
Archival resources website: lchc.ucsd.edu.
Narrative history of LCHC:  lchcautobio.ucsd.edu.