[Xmca-l] Re: Philosophie des Geistes?

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Fri Jul 24 02:03:04 PDT 2020

Collingwood is great. Hard to get hold of work I think.

And yes, /Geist /is an activity. Many writers of our day
agree with that.

andy

*Andy Blunden*
Hegel for Social Movements <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://brill.com/view/title/54574__;!!Mih3wA!QF2Dcu6tNVtc6QgFIIOvgcPzUedUPmYqhk6DpQSkkz2IHkcFeGKyJETmpyCEKAFo2KY2Qg$ >