[Xmca-l] Re: Philosophie des Geistes?

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 23 09:58:55 PDT 2020

how does the term, emotion, differ from the term, affect, in your
interpretation, Andy?
I am trying to get a stable understanding  that links Spinoza's ideas to
Vygotsky's regarding
"the unity of concept and affect/emotion".
mike

--

I[image: Angelus Novus] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelus_Novus__;!!Mih3wA!WX-QNmo1DHzN3B0UFmPt3aPiAkgP3xKV23HPfmkuTzbcypgKpClYCNruiE5ZEkZGM_Mzrw$ >

The Angel's View of History is looking as plausible in 2020 as it did to
Walter Benjamin & Klee in 1940

Cultural Praxis Website: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://culturalpraxis.net__;!!Mih3wA!WX-QNmo1DHzN3B0UFmPt3aPiAkgP3xKV23HPfmkuTzbcypgKpClYCNruiE5ZEkYMKjy2Ug$
Re-generating CHAT Website: re-generatingchat.com
Archival resources website: lchc.ucsd.edu.
Narrative history of LCHC:  lchcautobio.ucsd.edu.