[Xmca-l] Re: Gordon Wells

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 17 17:04:02 PDT 2020

David--

It is pretty certain that most readers will not yet have read Jay's intro
the LSV/Halliday/Hasan (!!) symposium.
And if they are not familiar with Gordon's work, they won't get that
connection either. Both seem important
for us to understand.

Might you  have time to  fill out the thoughts? I will cc Jay in case he is
not reading xmca.
It seems like a good opportunity to pull a bunch of people/ideas together?
Hopefully
mike

--

I[image: Angelus Novus] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelus_Novus__;!!Mih3wA!U3I8lxjVU2vKG3R_OrePCWa1iSeJucjcfhp6bVFVixjrKPwQMjofig4vtTPCa75DmVN6Mg$ >

The Angel's View of History is looking as plausible in 2020 as it did to
Walter Benjamin & Klee in 1940

Cultural Praxis Website: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://culturalpraxis.net__;!!Mih3wA!U3I8lxjVU2vKG3R_OrePCWa1iSeJucjcfhp6bVFVixjrKPwQMjofig4vtTPCa74UfYyGoQ$
Re-generating CHAT Website: re-generatingchat.com
Archival resources website: lchc.ucsd.edu.
Narrative history of LCHC:  lchcautobio.ucsd.edu.