[Xmca-l] Re: Why do you choose Labvanced.com for your psychological research or user experience study?

Annalisa Aguilar annalisa@unm.edu
Wed Jul 8 08:55:18 PDT 2020

Not you again.
________________________________
From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of Lee Leah <leah@labvanced.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 5:56 AM
To: xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
Subject: [Xmca-l] Why do you choose Labvanced.com for your psychological research or user experience study?

  [EXTERNAL]

Hello everyone,

Labvanced<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.labvanced.com/__;!!Mih3wA!RI_c0KFIudBAyyHIINnYUMIosLrrUMKsrXYoGmZ-JDY5RoUonvDWA-k3nIPHPXDnxnerow$> offers a very powerful platform that can be the best choice for you to host your psychological studies or your market research user experience study.Labvanced<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.labvanced.com/__;!!Mih3wA!RI_c0KFIudBAyyHIINnYUMIosLrrUMKsrXYoGmZ-JDY5RoUonvDWA-k3nIPHPXDnxnerow$>’s software platform has many state-of-the-art features :

 1-Labvanced offers a graphical task builder and highly advanced experiment features.

Temporal accuracy / RT measures are millisecond precise and spatial accuracy is pixel perfect.

 2-We are open source <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/Labvanced__;!!Mih3wA!RI_c0KFIudBAyyHIINnYUMIosLrrUMKsrXYoGmZ-JDY5RoUonvDWA-k3nIPHPXAhK2iRjA$> and offer over 200 studies/templates in our open access library<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.labvanced.com/expLibrary.html?type=features__;!!Mih3wA!RI_c0KFIudBAyyHIINnYUMIosLrrUMKsrXYoGmZ-JDY5RoUonvDWA-k3nIPHPXCzcOnweg$>.

3-We offer any kind stimuli presentation and recording options, including audio and video.

4-We are fully mobile / touch compatible for smartphones and tablets.

5-We offer an own superior deep learning pipeline for webcam based eye tracking.

 6-You can create/run real-time multi-participant experiments (e.g. economic games)

7-You can create ANY kind of experimental logic (IF/Else, Loops, Callbacks own JavaScript).

8-Using our Web-Socket API you can connect Labvanced <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.labvanced.com/__;!!Mih3wA!RI_c0KFIudBAyyHIINnYUMIosLrrUMKsrXYoGmZ-JDY5RoUonvDWA-k3nIPHPXDnxnerow$> with other devices in real time.

9-You can download and run Labvanced <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.labvanced.com/__;!!Mih3wA!RI_c0KFIudBAyyHIINnYUMIosLrrUMKsrXYoGmZ-JDY5RoUonvDWA-k3nIPHPXDnxnerow$> locally in your lab without internet access.

All this functionality is built in to an intuitive study builder, so you can create all of that without writing a single line of code. Study creation is completely free and you can even record data for free, we are just limiting the amount per week, in the free tier. If you have any questions regarding study creation we have a great live chat and email support. Also, if any lab is interested to use our platform, we are happy to provide a free demo. I hope this can be of interest for some of you.

Best regards,
Leah Lee

--
Labvanced<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.labvanced.com__;!!Mih3wA!RI_c0KFIudBAyyHIINnYUMIosLrrUMKsrXYoGmZ-JDY5RoUonvDWA-k3nIPHPXDgW-tJLA$> - The intuitive cloud solution for online experiments

Grunigerstr. 19
33102 Paderborn
Germany

phone: (+49) 5251-5449385
website: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.labvanced.com__;!!Mih3wA!SaRPTP7wOY2vg3W5uyFX7qak9ftc2GWdtBBjGIbzza5FwZdM6dPiZk7cM0nNOGaVSibKJQ$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.labvanced.com/__;!!Mih3wA!RI_c0KFIudBAyyHIINnYUMIosLrrUMKsrXYoGmZ-JDY5RoUonvDWA-k3nIPHPXDw9CKXdA$>
email: leah@labvanced.com<mailto:leah@labvanced.com>

Scicovery GmbH Amtsgericht Paderborn HRB 13448
Geschäftsführer: Caspar Goeke, Holger Finger