[Xmca-l] Re: some videos for a general audience

Anthony Barra anthonymbarra@gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 14:29:28 PST 2020

Thank you Andy, John, and Alfredo for your replies.  Andy: if I can think
of something, I'll be in touch.

Alfredo: I am not too familiar with these websites, but if you find any of
the videos (short or long) to be worth sharing, please feel free.  I myself
have little of interest to offer, but my interviewees are knowledgeable,
accomplished (as you all know), and interesting -- and I should add, they
have been extremely kind and gracious to me.

When I read *Thinking and Speech* for the first time, Nikolai's videos
<https://vimeo.com/10069459> and some others posted by Andy were extremely
helpful, especially since I was (and am) untrained in psychology,
philosophy, and history.  If any videos from my channel can be useful in
any way, that would be gratifying.

Thanks again ~
Anthony