[Xmca-l] Re: Just Published: L.S. Vygotsky's Pedological Works Vol. 1

Wagner Luiz Schmit wagner.schmit@gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 04:01:17 PST 2020

We have this in Portuguese, and cheap. Very very interesting material
presenting another unit of analysis.

Seriously, why we as Marxists insists on publishing with money hunger
corporations, for-profit publishers and so on?

Wagner