[Xmca-l] Re: Critic of revisionism

robsub@ariadne.org.uk robsub@ariadne.org.uk
Fri Feb 28 08:34:00 PST 2020

Reading the Akhutina document proved very thought provoking. (I wish I
could have another entire life to devote to researching things I really
want to research instead of those I actually did.)

One short sentence intrigued me, and I would like to check out exactly
what it means. "All other references to Vygotsky placed in the index are
given in the "chain" of authors, that is, again "undercover"".

How did this process of naming undercover work? And what exactly is
meant by "chain" (or as the original had it "chainclip")?

Rob