[Xmca-l] Human Development Lecturer position - Sonoma State

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 06:42:30 PST 2020

Sonoma State (in the Bay Area) is looking for Lecturers for their Human
Development Program. See details below.
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Benjamin Smith <smithbe@sonoma.edu>
Date: Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 3:48 PM
Subject: Send out link to LCHC?
To: Greg Thompson <greg.a.thompson@gmail.com>

Hey Greg,

We are looking to hire some folks who can teach as lecturers in the HD
program. They would get added to our "lecturer pool."

I'm thinking that LCHC folks might have the right kind of background for us
and that at least some of them would already be in the Bay Area.

Details:
The Human Development program at Sonoma State is looking for folks who
might want to teach in the program as lecturers. This is a program that has
particular interests in the social and cultural contexts of the life
course, so it might be of particular interest to folks in this group.
Please see the position announcement and other info here: here:
http://academicaffairs.sonoma.edu/sites/academicaffairs/files/poa_105005_humdev.pdf

Ben
--
Benjamin Smith