[Xmca-l] Re: does this screed have an inkling of merit?

Anthony Barra anthonymbarra@gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 14:54:50 PST 2020

David, thank you.  Extremely interesting response, including some of the
statements I can't quite follow yet, outsider that I am (e.g., "Cities,
churches, college campuses and airline companies are simply the forms which
human biology have taken, and so they are inevitably the conduits through
which viruses reorganize human biology for their own apparently purposeless
purposes."  -- Simply?  e.g., "Viral anarchy of the labor market").  I
don't have the background knowledge to fully understand these metaphors,
but I think they're intriguing.

And yes, we Americans tend not to be keen on excessive central planning.

This was an interesting read, David.  Thanks again.  Even more so, I really
enjoyed your Commentary here, re: 'Vygotsky's originality' (which I
recommend to anyone yet to read it):
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/10749039.2020.1711775?journalCode=hmca20

Anthony