[Xmca-l] Mike Cole video interviews to be uploaded into XMCA discussion

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Sat Feb 15 17:03:13 PST 2020

Yes, Natalia, editing of the videos was never completed, but
they are on youtube where:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvP1e2m-x41TV0p4tB1k-xutcePfs6cdf

They can be viewed in the sequence in which they are
displayed, rather than the order they are numbered.

Andy

*Andy Blunden*
Hegel for Social Movements <https://brill.com/view/title/54574>
Home Page <https://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm>