[Xmca-l] Re: some videos for a general audience

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Thu Feb 6 15:14:30 PST 2020

Totally wonderful questions, Anthony, questions which
beautifully illustrate the creativity of collaboration!

I will record them on my webcam and edit them and send them
to you, rather than doing it by Skype. Allow me a couple of
weeks though. The first requires a thought-out concise
answer, and the other 2 require a lot of thought.

Thank you!

Andy

*Andy Blunden*
Hegel for Social Movements <https://brill.com/view/title/54574>