[Xmca-l] Fwd: [COGDEVSOC] University of Chicago Associate Professor Search

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Feb 1 09:48:05 PST 2020

Excellent Job. There are also potential connections with other
departments, such as Comparative Human Dev and Anthro.
mike

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Katherine Kinzler <kinzler@uchicago.edu>
Date: Sat, Feb 1, 2020 at 9:29 AM
Subject: [COGDEVSOC] University of Chicago Associate Professor Search
To: <cogdevsoc@lists.cogdevsoc.org>

Dear colleagues,

We have a search for an Associate-level developmental psychologist at the
University of Chicago Department of Psychology.  It is an exciting period
of growth in the department and I encourage you to apply!  Please don't
hesitate to reach out to me or to Susan Levine (s-levine@uchicago.edu) if
you have any questions.  https://academicjobs.uchicago.edu/positions/57058

Katie

--
Katherine D. Kinzler

Professor, Department of Psychology
Deputy Dean, Division of the Social Sciences
University of Chicago

This email represents the views of the sender and not the views of the
Cognitive Development Society.
To post to the CDS listserv, send your message to:
cogdevsoc@lists.cogdevsoc.org
(If you belong to the listserv and have not included any large attachments,
your message
will be posted without moderation--so be careful!)

To subscribe or unsubscribe from the listserv, visit:

 fiction is but a form of symbolic action, a mere game of “as if”, therein
lies its true   function and its potential for effecting change - R. Ellison
For archival resources relevant to the research of myself and other members
of LCHC, visit
lchc.ucsd.edu.  For a narrative history of the research of LCHC, visit
lchcautobio.ucsd.edu.