[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: Can you post the chart?

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:47:19 PST 2020

Thanks, Andy. I tried!
For me, an aha! moment was the idea of project as a/the unit of analysis of human activity, necessarily collaborative and mediated. The chart from Vera’s Creative Collaboration are the myriad ways this collaboration can be organized. What makes the project creative is its ethical and liberating nature. IMHO.
Henry