[Xmca-l] Re: Huw, David, and Andy videos

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 10:15:53 PDT 2020

Anthony has posted a version with the synchronisation fixed here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaOg1B_Y40Y__;!!Mih3wA!Ss8AcSP9UnjylQTTtRt6rr9aKGripriFVVrDLHe0eSpAXNrDAlXv5ou9ncX7Q_6AMpWquA$

Best,
Huw