[Xmca-l] Re: "conscious awareness enters through the gate" (a Participation Question)

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Aug 12 11:38:32 PDT 2020

Don't ask me, Greg.
I was asked for a conclusion from the text. LSV quite clearly states in
several places that indigenous (primitive/non-literate) peoples develop the
ability
to think in complexes, not true concepts.

These are super serious and important questions but I am having great
difficulty keeping track of
the different inter-twined threads and the many experiences that are
brought to the discussion.

mike

--

I[image: Angelus Novus] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelus_Novus__;!!Mih3wA!QuhPo3bzAQk3OS1Zoy_U0nH9VLR4wbj7vqrpktUDajpR1lR-wyPFSb4O5l370Iv2MbFRVg$ >The