[Xmca-l] human etc

Anthony Barra anthonymbarra@gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 11:01:42 PDT 2020

Does human phylogenesis end?  Like, is there a dividing line or stop-point
between human development and whatever version or branch comes next?

I was going to look this up but figured I'm better off just posing the
question here. (A favor to anyone who answers: try to talk to me like I'm
ignorant here -- because that would be correct!)

Related: here's a fun and very interesting show that plays around with
future (and not-so-future) possibilities of human development:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Million__;!!Mih3wA!S6RpUe7tKXHgEfQnhGveZQV1LbA1OhhVvxCcLctUKHrBssGuvvKrFmGHo0VrzlmuKZy1Ug$

Thank you,

Anthony