[Xmca-l] Re: Synoptic Gospel

David Kellogg dkellogg60@gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 20:59:29 PDT 2020

Oh, I think "category error" is another name for Hallidayan
complementarity, Mike.

Let me put it another way. Another name for the synoptic understanding of a
crisis is "contradiction". Or, if you prefer, another name for the dynamic
understanding of contradiction is "crisis".

(Is that two other ways, or is a pair of ways?)

David Kellogg
Sangmyung University

New Article: Ruqaiya Hasan, in memoriam: A manual and a manifesto.
Outlines, Spring 2020
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://tidsskrift.dk/outlines/article/view/116238__;!!Mih3wA!WyXxttLrB9FkaVlQnHN9A-lwTXyuPcjUoZ8OUhrmf3F9HCyxvuDh-i5A0ee74vClLe8-yg$
New Translation with Nikolai Veresov: *L.S. Vygotsky's Pedological
Works* *Volume
One: Foundations of Pedology*"
 https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9789811505270__;!!Mih3wA!WyXxttLrB9FkaVlQnHN9A-lwTXyuPcjUoZ8OUhrmf3F9HCyxvuDh-i5A0ee74vDENgCs7Q$