[Xmca-l] Re: Love's In Need of Lean on Me

Anthony Barra anthonymbarra@gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 11:22:16 PDT 2020

Thank you. In this post, David provides value for me by including a video I
might enjoy, and even greater value to the group by writing three
paragraphs they will understand.

I will reread a few times and try to take what I can from them.

Thanks again ~
Anthony