[Xmca-l] Re: As of 2020, the American Century is Over

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Wed Apr 22 21:27:58 PDT 2020

Ha, ha, Robert. I wrote it in one crazy stint of 5 or 6
hours and then sent it off to M. for critique, made the
revisions the next morning in half and hour and then posted
it. It is not meant to be a sober and balanced "scientific"
article.

Andy

*Andy Blunden*
Hegel for Social Movements <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://brill.com/view/title/54574__;!!Mih3wA!XNPS3SyvimPE07DN6bpEg8ZcRNBUYPF2wTLYm-ZSOSV0csUsdgt-LD3B5263lR1CleY_mg$ >