[Xmca-l] Re: Covid 19: Getting the Name Right

Edward Wall ewall@umich.edu
Fri Apr 17 11:23:23 PDT 2020

Regrettably, personal prejudices tend to produce answers rather than questions. Of course, I speak only for myself.

Ed

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is.