[Xmca-l] Re: Covid 19: Getting the Name Right

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Thu Apr 16 19:54:58 PDT 2020

Well, the Americans did pretty well in naming the flu
pandemic which was incubated in a military camp in Kansas
and taken across the Atlantic to Spain en route to the
carnage in France, the "Spanish Flu."

Andy

*Andy Blunden*
Hegel for Social Movements <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://brill.com/view/title/54574__;!!Mih3wA!WkdkQgveBxmpghUoOmf7xks2JBWnLppU0ECMuZC0NNuLIi0R5MGMZdiJsQ85FPM0KExfeg$ >