[Xmca-l] Re: Love in the time of corona

Edward Wall ewall@umich.edu
Mon Apr 13 13:06:15 PDT 2020

     In “theory” connection and community is doable online. Possible the “doable” might best be addressed by somebody like James Gee who used to frequent this list. The difficulty would be, in my opinion, to recruit the necessary very, very creative people. It is not that there haven’t been interesting attempts; I was just looking around to see what has been done lately.

Ed

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is.