[Xmca-l] Re: [External] Re: General check-in?

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Fri Apr 10 17:43:39 PDT 2020

Hi Elizabeth-- I always appreciated news of the qual list.

Might Cultural Praxis be a place to find a way to get qual list and xmca
list people to recognize a certain we-ness and
find ways to support each other's work?

mike

--
Being a social scientist is like being a geologist who studies rocks in a
landslide. Roy D'Andrade
For archival resources relevant to the research of myself and other members
of LCHC, visit
lchc.ucsd.edu.  For archival materials and a narrative history of the
research of LCHC, visit lchcautobio.ucsd.edu.