[Xmca-l] Re: Lucien Sève

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Fri Apr 10 16:06:58 PDT 2020

Oh! What an untimely loss, just when we hoped that the special mca issue on
pedology would promote a
deeper understanding Vygotsky's project as a unified whole with Seve's
discussion as major piece.
:-(
mike

--
Being a social scientist is like being a geologist who studies rocks in a
landslide. Roy D'Andrade