[Xmca-l] Re: Question on Imagination

Jaakko Hilppö jaakko.hilppo@helsinki.fi
Thu Sep 26 04:02:47 PDT 2019

Hi Shannon,

You might find Tania Zittoun's and Alex Gillespie’s work relevant.

https://libra.unine.ch/Publications/Tania_Zittoun_Mazourek/30289 <https://libra.unine.ch/Publications/Tania_Zittoun_Mazourek/30289>

The book was recently reviewed in MCA by Paul Harris.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10749039.2018.1433213 <https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10749039.2018.1433213>

Hope this helps
Jake :)
****************************
Jaakko Hilppö
jaakko.hilppo@helsinki.fi
Post-doctoral Researcher
ORCID: 0000-0003-0236-9517
Faculty of Education
P.O. Box 9, 00014 University of Helsinki
+358 40 533 4643

CURRENT PROJECTS:

Compassionate Projects: New Forms of Children’s Civic Engagement
http://bit.ly/CompassionateProjects

Constituting Cultures of Compassion
bit.ly/CoCuCo

FUSE