[Xmca-l] Re: Question on Imagination

Leif Strandberg leifstrandberg.ab@telia.com
Wed Sep 25 23:37:22 PDT 2019

Hi

In Sweden we have translated Vygotsky¹s Voobrazenie i tvorcestvo v detskom
vozraste - with the Swedish title Fantasi och kreativitet I bandomen. (‰
Fantasy and Creativity in Childhood)
It is a great book.

Greetings from
Leif Strandberg

Från:  <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of Shannon Brincat
<shannonbrincat@yahoo.com.au>
Svara till:  Shannon Brincat <shannonbrincat@yahoo.com.au>, "eXtended Mind,
Culture, Activity" <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
Datum:  onsdag 25 september 2019 23:16
Till:  Culture Activity EXtended Mind <xmca@potpourri.ucsd.edu>
Ämne:  [Xmca-l]  Question on Imagination

Dear all,

I am trying to complete an article on imagination and world politics that
brings in Vygotsky.

I was hoping that some of you could point me in the direction of where
Vygotsky addresses imagination (both as developmental process in humans AND
as life-activity with its political implications). Further, do any of you
know of any studies or publications on this theme that may be useful?

Many thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Shannon

Dr. Shannon K. Brincat
Senior Lecturer, University of the Sunshine Coast
Room T2..09 | School of Social Sciences | University of the Sunshine Coast |
91 Sippy Downs Dr | Sippy Downs | Queensland | 4556 | Australia
+61 7 5430 1193

https://www.shannonbrincat.com/

Global Discourse, Co-Editor
http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/rgld20