[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: The protectors of the Amazon

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Wed Sep 18 17:00:18 PDT 2019

Yes, I see a very sophisticated understanding of atoms and
molecules in /Dialectics of Nature/. He says also:

    If all differences and changes of quality are to be
    reduced to quantitative differences and changes, to
    mechanical displacement, then we inevitably arrive at
    the proposition that all matter consists
    of/identical/smallest particles, and that all
    qualitative differences of the chemical elements of
    matter are caused by quantitative differences in number
    and by the spatial grouping of those smallest particles
    to form atoms. But we have not got so far yet.

I couldn't find that reference which I recall seeing some
years ago.

Andy

*Andy Blunden*
Hegel for Social Movements <https://brill.com/view/title/54574>