[Xmca-l] Re: Vygotsky and texting

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 08:26:16 PDT 2019

McCulloch, Gretchen (2019). “Emoji and Other Internet Gestures.” In *Because
Internet: Understanding the New Rules of Language*. New York: Riverhead
Books.
NB: I'm not so sure that abbreviation hasn't always been around in writing
too.
-greg
p.s., do you think the fact of abbreviation in writing makes much
difference to Vygotsky's argument?

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor