[Xmca-l] Re: Congress 2020 website

Katerina Plakitsi kplakits@gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 22:34:10 PDT 2019

I reported this to the organizers. The answer copied below:

"Katerina,
we have no problems with our website. I'm accessing it without problems. On
Monday the submission system was unstable, but now it is working. No one
else has reported problems.
The website address mentioned is correct. http://www.iscar2020ufrn.com.br/

thanks for reporting. Please, could you tell her to try again?"

I think you can try again.

Στις Τετ, 30 Οκτ 2019 στις 09:16 ο χρήστης Beata Zamorska <
zamorskabeata@gmail.com> έγραψε:

--

Katerina Plakitsi
*ISCAR President*