[Xmca-l] Re: V. V. Davydov’s mathematics curriculum

Laure Kloetzer laure.kloetzer@gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 05:41:35 PDT 2019

Hi Edward,

I am very much interested, as I am trying to put together currently a
project around Davydov's curriculum in Switzerland, which would include if
possible doing translations in English of some basic Russian curriculum
books.
>From the expertise of the list, can I correctly assume that there is
currently no complete translation of Davydov's mathematics books?
Best regards,
LK