[Xmca-l] Re: Doubt: Translation - Dictionary of Psychology (Vygotsky and Varshava)

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Thu Nov 7 17:15:22 PST 2019

This is a dictionary of psychology we'd /really/ like to see:

https://www.b17.ru/dic/

Andy

*Andy Blunden*
Hegel for Social Movements <https://brill.com/view/title/54574>