[Xmca-l] Re: PhD/Postdoc position sustainable citizenship

Alfredo Jornet Gil a.j.gil@ils.uio.no
Thu Nov 7 06:48:31 PST 2019

Here comes the post for the postdoc:

https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/177860/post-doctoral-research-fellowship-in-the-field-of-scientific-literacy-for-sustainable-citizenship?fbclid=IwAR1jFhnTwyzFDiq_oQgwtMYKUpTdnft8tH2QPs9ihIgxIK_HoZuHkPoGOGM

Best,
Alfredo

From: <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of Wagner Luiz Schmit <wagner.schmit@gmail.com>
Reply to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
Date: Wednesday, 6 November 2019 at 12:41
To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: PhD position sustainable citizenship

Sadly I do not speak any scandinavian language. Maybe the post-doc?

Wagner

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 8:11 AM Alfredo Jornet Gil <a.j.gil@ils.uio.no<mailto:a.j.gil@ils.uio.no>> wrote:
Hi all,

I am very excited that a PhD position is now open to work in our www.seas.uio.no<http://www.seas.uio.no> project in the area of “scientific literacy for sustainable citizenship” for the next 4 years. Perhaps relevant to you, your students or networks (some knowledge of a Scandinavian language is required, though a very strong candidate willing to learn very fast would also be electable).

A 3-years postdoc position is coming very soon too, both with short deadlines. People can contact me if they have questions.

See post here: https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/177836/phd-research-fellowship-in-the-field-of-scientific-literacy-for-sustainable-citizenship

Best wishes,
Alfredo