[Xmca-l] Re: Fernando Rey

Marilyn Fleer marilyn.fleer@monash.edu
Wed Mar 27 21:51:47 PDT 2019

Here at Monash University, Faculty of Education, Peninsula campus we are
all in mourning. We have lost an academic legend and a most wonderful human
being. So many colleagues here are expressing their sorrow.

Marilyn

Laureate Professor Marilyn Fleer, PhD

Australian Research Council *Kathleen Fitzpatrick Laureate Fellow*

*Foundation Chair of Early Childhood Education and Development*
Faculty of Education, *Monash University*

*Honorary Research Fellow,* Faculty of Education, *University of Oxford*

*Twitter*: @MarilynFleer

Postal Address:
Monash University, Faculty of Education,
47 – 49 Moorooduc Highway Frankston 3199
Peninsula PO Box 527
Frankston Victoria 3199 Australia