[Xmca-l] Fernando Rey

Alfredo Jornet Gil a.j.gil@ils.uio.no
Wed Mar 27 12:32:56 PDT 2019

Dear all,

Fernando González Rey (1949-2019)

For the CHAT community, it is a deep sorrow to inform of the untimely death of
our colleague and friend Fernando González Rey on the night of March 26,
in the city of São Paulo, at 69 years of age. A deep and powerful live
devoted to psychology and social sciences, to understanding Vygotsky and going
beyond his legacy; to opening new horizons regarding human personality,
qualitative methodology, motivation, sense, perezhivanie and subjectivity
from a cultural-historical approach. His ashes will be taken to Cuba,
where he was born, and as he was wish. We are sure that his strength,
integrity, sense of humor and passionate for life, for psychology and for
social and human sciences will remain alive on our thoughts and hearts.

?