[Xmca-l] Re: Indigenous Australian English

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Fri Mar 15 17:21:25 PDT 2019

I think Elizabeth's message was to the point. Thanks Elizabeth,

Greg, it is not about Aboriginal languages. It is an
innovation which indigenous people have introduced into
English and is limited to a small range of concepts and
which, as Elizabeth says,"emphasise the authoritative power
of the concept itself."

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm