[Xmca-l] Re: Craftwork as Liberal Education - interested contacts

Robert Lake boblake@georgiasouthern.edu
Thu Mar 7 18:22:21 PST 2019

Dear Dr. Martin,
Your brief description is quite impressive and timely.
I would love to communicate with you on these issues.
Is there a way to access your full dissertation?
Kind regards,
Robert Lake