[Xmca-l] Re: Where is Marx in the work and thought of Vygotsky? by Lucien Seve

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Sun Jun 30 17:36:18 PDT 2019

Oh what a pity! I could have no idea of course, that a
decent English translation was in press!
I look forward to reading your translation, David.

Andy

*Andy Blunden*
https://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm